Edirne JV Delivers First Gas from Turkish License
Otto Energy and its partners TEMI and local Turkish company Petraco announced that first sales gas has been delivered into the BOTAS national gas grid. This completes the first phase of activity comprising the discovery and development of eight individual gas accumulations within the Edirne Licence in the Thrace Basin of the European part of Turkey.
Commissioning and optimisation of the Edirne Gas Plant will be ongoing over the coming weeks with expected steady state production post commissioning to be in the range of 10 - 14 mmscf per day.
Gas production from the Edirne licence will be sold via a dedicated sales arrangement to AKSA Dogalgaz Toptan Satis A.S. Otto Energy has elected not to participate in the Gas Plant ownership and will pay a processing fee to the Joint Operators.
The Edirne Joint Venture partners comprise Otto Energy, which holds a 35% interest in the Edirne Licence and Joint Operators TEMI (55%) and local Turkish company Petraco (10%).
- TransAtlantic Provides Update on Recent Well Results in Turkey (Sep 23)
- TransAtlantic Adds Member to Board (Feb 10)
- TransAtlantic to Sell Oilfield Services Business (Feb 28)
Company: Otto Energy more info
- Philippines DOE Grants Moratorium on Palawan Basin's SC55 Work Program (Jun 17)
- Otto Launches Legal Action Against Swala Over Tanzania's Pangani License (May 13)
- Otto Energy Updates on Drilling at SM-71 #1 Discovery in the Gulf of Mexico (Apr 27)
Company: Petraco more info
- Edirne JV Delivers First Gas from Turkish License (Apr 09)
- Edirne JV Completes Gas System in Turkey (Mar 19)
- Otto, Partners Secure Gas Supply from Turkish Edirne License (Dec 15)