CROSCO Spins Bit for Total in Libya
CROSCO is providing ongoing and successful drilling services for TOTAL E&P Libye in Libya. Drilling services are being provided with CROSCO 3000 HP drilling rig National 801 (National 1625 UDBE) on wildcat well A1-42/4 in Area 42, Block 4, Jabal Akhdar Uplift, Cyrenaica Platform.
Vlado Lescan, CROSCO's General Manager Libya explained, "CROSCO is very pleased to have been given the opportunity by TOTAL E&P Libye to mobilize a drilling rig into the Libyan market and to provide drilling services for TOTAL E&P Libye. In addition to the drilling services being provided for TOTAL E&P Libye, CROSCO is also providing maintenance and spare part management services on an offshore Libyan production platform. Soon CROSCO is also looking forward to providing drilling services with the two CROSCO 2000 HP rigs that are in Libya. We look forward to providing all of our clients with knowledge and experience gained from two decades of work in Libya.
Manages 1 Offshore Rigs
- Crosco Shuffles Management (Jan 10)
- CROSCO Mobilizies Workover Rigs to Oman (May 03)
- CROSCO Spins Bit for Total in Libya (Apr 07)
Company: Total E & P Ltd more info
- Petrofac Secures 3-Year North Sea Services Contract Extension (May 19)
- NPD Grants Tullow, Total Drilling Permits Offshore Norway (May 18)
- Total, Wintershall Drill Dry Wells Offshore Norway (Mar 02)