Offshore Resolute Spins Bit Offshore Vietnam
SOCO has been informed by the Hoan Vu Joint Operating Company, Operator of Block 9-2 in the Cuu Long Basin offshore Vietnam, that the second phase of development has begun on the Ca Ngu Vang oil and gas field.
Scorpion Offshore's Offshore Resolute jackup, contracted through PetroVietnam Drilling, has commenced the first well in the program.
The CNV-6P-ST1 well is expected to take approximately 60 days to drill.
- SOCO: Congo Baobab Marine-1 Well Comes up Dry (Feb 26)
- British Oil Company Soco Says No Longer Holds Congo Block Permit (Nov 03)
- SOCO Net Profit, Production Down (Aug 05)
Company: Hoan Vu Joint Operating Company more info
- Offshore Resolute Spins Bit Offshore Vietnam (Apr 06)
- SOCO Overviews South East Asian & African Operations (Nov 05)
- SOCO, Partners Start Up Production at Vietnam's CNV Field (Jul 28)