Helix Selects EFC for Well Enhancer Design Services
Electro-Flow Controls has secured a contract worth over approximately $900,000 with Helix Well Ops (UK).
Helix Well Ops has contracted EFC to design and supply riser handling and additional storage solutions for the company's Well Enhancer vessel.
EFC's customized approach delivers flexible design and integrated packages, providing client project teams with the ability to meet tight schedules, a critical factor in major rig upgrades and newbuilds.
Steve Nairn, Helix Well Ops regional vice president said, "With several new contract wins of our own, our vessel is in high demand and we require an extremely fast turnaround on these upgrades. We have every confidence that EFC will be able to deliver on this and value the company's flexible approach to the project.
"The new kit will ensure the safe and efficient deployment and recovery of equipment that is critical to the Well Enhancer's Coil Tubing Operations."
The contract will be delivered by EFC Mechanical Handling Solutions, a recent addition to EFC following the company's £10million management buy-in led by Mr. Will, which saw him combine the complementary business Celeris and it's mechanical handling with EFC's advanced controls and instrumentation systems, to form EFC Group as it will now be known.
- Helix Inks Petrobras Deal Offshore Brazil (Feb 11)
- Jurong Shipyard Bags $346M Deal to Build Well Intervention Rig for Helix (Sep 12)
- Helix to Build Additional Newbuild Semisub (Jul 31)
Company: Electro-Flow Controls more info
- Helix Selects EFC for Well Enhancer Design Services (Apr 06)
- EFC Welcomes New Financial Director (Feb 08)
- Electro-Flow Controls Gets Backing for Management Buy-In (Dec 15)