ONGC Taps Rheochem for Drilling Fluid Services
Rheochem has been awarded a contract for drilling fluid services from Oil and Natural Gas Company for its Tripura onshore asset in Agartala, India. The contract will run for a period of 90 days with a provision to provide services for future locations depending on performance and operational requirements of ONGC. ONGC is a new customer for Rheochem.
Commenting on the announcement today Haydn Gardner, CEO of Rheochem, said, "We are very pleased to have been awarded this contract by ONGC in India. ONGC has announced its "Mission Six Million" project which is targeting 6 million cubic meters of gas per day to fuel power stations in the region. Although this initial contract is for a limited time, it has the potential to generate substantial further work as many more wells may be required to achieve the stated gas flow objectives."
Operates 36 Offshore Rigs
Manages 8 Offshore Rigs
- Sources: India ONGC Strikes 'Good' Offshore Oil, Gas Find (Sep 20)
- India To Acquire Seismic Data Of 48,000 Line kms To Boost Oil, Gas Output (Sep 12)
- Biggest Indian Explorer Is Said to Plan First Ever Borrowings (Aug 10)
Company: Rheochem more info
- Rheochem Swaps Stake for Seismic Survey (Apr 05)
- Rheochem to Complete Acquisition of North Sea Assets (Apr 08)
- ONGC Taps Rheochem for Drilling Fluid Services (Mar 25)