Bideford Dolphin Continues Work for Statoil on NCS
Dolphin AS, a subsidiary of Fred. Olsen Energy ASA, has entered into a Contract with Statoil for a 3 year drilling contract for the semisubmersible drilling rig Bideford Dolphin for operation on the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
Commencement is January 27, 2011 in direct continuation of current contract. The estimated contract value is approximately US $421 million. Statoil have the option to extend the contract period from 3 to 4 years within 1st of November 2010. If Statoil exercise the option the contract value will increase to approximately US $553 million.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Statoil Takes First Bite Of Solar Market With Brazilian Joint Venture (Oct 04)
- Statoil Charters Last of Largest Oil Tankers to Hold Crude for Asia Buyers (Sep 28)
- Statoil And Partners Plan Output Capacity Expansion At Troll Gas Field (Sep 26)
Company: Dolphin Drilling more info
Manages 7 Offshore Rigs
- Anadarko Terminates Drilling Contract for Belford Dolphin Drillship (Mar 16)
- Cairn Postpones Spanish Point Drill Due to Rig Delays (Jul 09)
- Newbuild Bolette Dolphin Drillship Unveils in South Korea (Jun 20)
Company: Fred Olsen Production ASA more info
- Fred. Olsen Semisub Wins BP Gig (Jun 08)
- Lundin Opts for Additional Well with Bredford Dolphin Semisub (Feb 29)
- Fred. Olsen Enters LOI for FPSO Offshore Vietnam (Dec 09)