Petrobras Contracts Deep Sea Supply's Vessels
Deep Sea Supply announced that the vessels Sea Otter and Sea Marten have been awarded 3 years time charter contracts with Petrobras for operations in Brazil. Commencement will be between 20 April and 20 June 2010.
Also, the platform supply vessel Sea Trout has been awarded a 3 + 2 wells contract with Petrofac for operations in the North Sea. If options are declared, the duration of the contract will be until approximately year-end 2010.
Operates 35 Offshore Rigs
Manages 13 Offshore Rigs
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
- Ex-SBM Executives Plead Guilty In US To Petrobras Bribe Charges (Nov 09)
Company: Deep Sea Supply more info
- Norwegian Firms to Create Offshore Oil Industry Supply Vessels Giant (Feb 06)
- Deep Sea Supply Scores Charter Contracts for AHTS Vessels (Apr 26)
- Deep Sea Supply Takes Delivery of Newbuilding (Jan 13)