Ikon Science to Implement Geophysical Services for Statoil
Statoil has chosen Ikon Science to implement a number of Statoil's internal applications within the RokDoc environment.
A selection of methods that are published by Statoil and used in Statoil's quantitative seismic analysis will complement the existing functionality in RokDoc modules. In addition to building new capabilities into RokDoc the project will also allow Statoil to link proprietary code to RokDoc using the newly released RokDoc external interface.
Martyn Millwood Hargrave, CEO of Ikon Science, commented, "Statoil has always been a world leader in the field of Rock Physics and 4D seismic and we are very excited to be working with them to implement this leading edge technology into the RokDoc system. The external interface which was developed in collaboration with Statoil will form a key part of the project as it allows companies to deploy proprietary technology throughout their organizations using the familiar RokDoc user interface."
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Partners to Invest in New Gas Module at Troll C Platform (Nov 07)
- Statoil Takes First Bite Of Solar Market With Brazilian Joint Venture (Oct 04)
- Statoil Charters Last of Largest Oil Tankers to Hold Crude for Asia Buyers (Sep 28)
Company: Ikon Science more info
- Ikon Science's President Asia Pacific David Flett Takes on Additional Role (May 10)
- Providence Releases Encouraging Report on Drombeg Prospect (Aug 07)
- Ikon Science Americas Says Hello to New President (Jan 25)