MIS Wins Refurbishment Contract for Al Bzoom Jackup
UAE-based Maritime Industrial Services (MIS) signed a US $55.4 million contract this week with Abu Dhabi's National Drilling Company (NDC) for the refurbishment of jackup drilling rig Al Bzoom.
The contract, which is MIS' highest contract to date in its 'refurbishment' value stream, will cover the Rig Integrity Assurance Program (RIAP) as its base scope for the modification and refurbishment work on the rig.
- Middle East Deals See Rig Builder Lamprell Boost Workforce (Nov 27)
- Lamprell Delivers Newbuild Jackup Butinah to NDC (May 04)
- Lamprell Wins Rig Build Contract with NDC (Apr 28)
Company: Maritime Industrial Services Co. Ltd. Inc. (MIS) more info
- MIS Wins Refurbishment Contract for Al Bzoom Jackup (Mar 02)
- MIS Receives Delivery Milestone Payment for SeaWolf Onome (Jul 21)
- Petrofac Awards Manufacturing Gig for El Merk Project to MIS (Jun 01)