FMC to Supply Subsea Production Equipment to Angola
FMC Technologies has signed an agreement with Total Exploration and Production Angola for the manufacture and supply of subsea production equipment. The award has a value of approximately $65 million in revenue to FMC Technologies.
The equipment will support Total Angola's Block 17 development, located offshore Angola, West Africa. FMC's scope of supply includes the manufacture of subsea trees, controls and associated equipment. The systems will be manufactured and assembled at FMC's facilities in Dunfermline, Scotland; Kongsberg, Norway; and Luanda, Angola. Deliveries are scheduled to commence in the first quarter of 2011.
"FMC has supported a number of Total's projects in Block 17, including Girassol, Rosa and Pazflor," said Tore Halvorsen, FMC's Senior Vice President of Global Subsea Production Systems, "and we are pleased to continue our support of their deepwater efforts with today's announcement."
- Technip, FMC Technologies Complete Merger (Jan 17)
- FMC, Technip Receive Clearance to Combine from European Commission (Nov 24)
- Restructuring at FMC Technologies to Continue Following Layoffs (Oct 20)
Company: Total E & P Ltd more info
- Petrofac Secures 3-Year North Sea Services Contract Extension (May 19)
- NPD Grants Tullow, Total Drilling Permits Offshore Norway (May 18)
- Total, Wintershall Drill Dry Wells Offshore Norway (Mar 02)