OleumTech Supplies Products to Haynesville Shale JV
EnCana has selected OleumTech's wireless products to be used in the EnCana-Shell joint venture in the Haynesville Shale fields. EnCana and Shell will implement OleumTech's patented WIO System for wireless tank level monitoring, wellhead monitoring and artificial lift applications.
The selection of OleumTech offers tighter integration across EnCana and Shell in an effort to operate multiple well sites that have traditionally been supported with multiple products from different vendors. Leveraging the WIO System as the single-system for the "Last Mile" connectivity will allow EnCana and Shell to increase productivity and improve efficiency in the hydrocarbon extraction process. The WIO System simplifies the process of remote field data collection and integration to SCADA systems.
OleumTech is expanding its presence in the Oil and Gas industry with several new customers. "We are excited to add Shell to our growing roster of customers," said Vrej Isa, Chief Operating Officer at OleumTech. "This is testimony to our continued focus to provide solutions that meet the needs of the industrial wireless sensors market and affirms our value proposition," added Isa.
EnCana has been an OleumTech customer for more than three years. The recent EnCana-Shell selection extends OleumTech's footprint to north Louisiana and presents significant growth opportunities in this major natural gas play.
Operates 27 Offshore Rigs
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
- Shell, Varo End Talks on Germany Refinery Stake Sale (Oct 06)
Company: EnCana more info
- Encana Calls End to Permian Race as Focus Turns to Output (Oct 18)
- Canada's Encana Smashes Profit Estimates, Shares Rise (Jul 21)
- Encana To Sell Natgas Assets To Caerus Oil For $735MM (Jun 09)