Sevan Wins Study Contract for Luno Project in Norwegian Sea
Lundin Norway AS has awarded Sevan Marine ASA a study of the potential application of a Sevan production unit for the Luno field development in the Norwegian North Sea.
The study will be performed during first half of 2010 and will be focused on demonstrating the applicability of the Sevan cylindrical floater for the Luno field development.
Operates 2 Offshore Rigs
- Lundin Board Proposes Malaysia, France, Netherlands Asset Spin Off (Feb 13)
- Swedish Oil Firm Lundin Sees Output More Than Doubling Next Decade (Feb 01)
- Lundin's Development Expenditure to Top $1B in 2017 (Jan 19)
Company: Sevan Marine more info
- Sembcorp Marine Acquires 50% Stake in KANFA Aragon from Sevan Marine (Jun 29)
- Sevan Marine's Unit KANFA Bags $50M EPC Deal for FPSO Yinson Production (Feb 17)
- First Oil in Sight at Huntington (Mar 27)