ConocoPhillips Taps Halliburton for Bohai Bay Services
Sperry Drilling, a Halliburton product service line, has been awarded a two-year contract, plus options, with ConocoPhillips China Inc. The approximately $40 million contract's work scope includes provisions of directional-drilling and logging-while-drilling services on the Peng Lai Development in China's Bohai Bay. Sperry Drilling begins work immediately.
"As ConocoPhillips' largest global supplier for directional-drilling and logging-while-drilling services and technology, Halliburton is committed to the successful execution of this project," said James Bement, vice president, Sperry Drilling services.
- Halliburton Posts International Revenue Growth, Unlike Schlumberger (Oct 23)
- Halliburton CEO Defends Fracking Business as Margins Disappoint (Oct 23)
- Venezuela's IOUs Pile Up, Keeping US Oil Servicers in Tow (Aug 23)
Company: ConocoPhillips more info
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- ConocoPhillips Vows Financial Discipline As Aims To Boost Output (Nov 08)
- ConocoPhillips' Profit Beats Estimates, But Budget Cut 10% (Oct 26)
- Most US Gulf Oil Output Offline Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 06)
Company: Sperry Drilling Services more info
- ConocoPhillips Taps Halliburton for Bohai Bay Services (Feb 16)
- Sperry, Total to Jointly Develop Ultra-High-Temp Measurement System (Aug 26)
- Halliburton Optimization Technology Aids Oseberg Development (Nov 13)