Maurel & Prom Snaps Up Additional Interest in Tanzania
Maurel & Prom and Dominion have signed an agreement in principle related to an additional working interest in the Mandawa license and a new carried interest in the Kisangire license as follows:
- A 40% interest in the Mandawa Production Sharing Agreement onshore Tanzania, resulting in Maurel & Prom owning 90% of the Mandawa license and Dominion's interest being reduced to 10%, and;
- A 35% carried interest in the Kisangire Production Sharing Agreement onshore Tanzania (operated by Heritage Oil, who owns a 55% interest).
In addition to approval by the Tanzanian Government, the agreement is also subject to certain other conditions, including the assumption by Maurel & Prom of the operatorship of the Mandawa license.
- Gabon Oil Workers To End Strike At Onal Field On Wednesday (Oct 25)
- Indonesia's Pertamina Takes 24.53% Stake in France's Maurel & Prom (Aug 03)
- Maurel & Prom Makes Deep Cuts as Oil Price Fall Bites (Jan 28)