AGR Inks MGSA with ConocoPhillips Australia
AGR Field Operations' Australian subsidiary AGR Asia Pacific and ConocoPhillips Australia have entered into a long term Master Goods and Services Agreement (MGSA) for the provision of Professional Engineering Services and Support.
The agreement covers operations in Australia and the Joint Petroleum Development Authority waters between Timor-Leste and Australia and is valid for four years with an option for two 12 month extensions.
"We have been working with ConocoPhillips for many years providing similar services on a project basis. This agreement formalizes the scope of work and contractual relationship between the companies and will allow us to react quickly to the demands of our customer," commented Brett Smith, Senior VP AGR Field Operations.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Most US Gulf Oil Output Offline Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 06)
- U.S. Gulf Oil Producers Start Evacuating Staff Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 05)
- For ConocoPhillips, Harvey A Test Of Remote Operations (Sep 07)
Company: AGR Group more info
- AGR Signs MOU with SP Offshore for Work Offshore Comoros Islands (May 07)
- BP Norge Awards AGR New Frame Agreement (Jun 10)
- Ghanaian Parliament Ratifies South Deepwater Tano Deal (Jan 27)