BP Exercises Option for Continued Use of MSV Regalia
BP Norge AS has exercised the six-month option with commencement January 2011 for the continued use of the MSV Regalia accommodation support rig at the Valhall offshore facility in the Norwegian sector of the North Sea.
The value of the exercised option period is US $43.9 million. In addition, Prosafe has granted a four-month option, commencing July 2011 if exercised, and an additional two-month option.
Operates 32 Offshore Rigs
- BP: 2017 'Massive' Year for Global Upstream Projects (Dec 07)
- BP Seeks Stake In Cairn Energy Senegal Assets (Nov 20)
- Officials: BP, Eni Interested In Developing Iraq's Majnoon Oilfield (Nov 20)
Company: Prosafe SE more info
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Prosafe Takes Delivery of the Safe Zephyrus Accommodation Vessel (Jan 27)
- Sembcorp Marine Delivers Accommodation Semisub Safe Zephyrus to Prosafe (Jan 19)