Mako Touts AGR's Subsea Solutions in US Gulf Coast Region
AGR Group's trenching and excavation subsidiary, AGR Subsea, has signed a representation agreement with Mako Technologies LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Deep Down Inc. Under the agreement Mako will promote AGR Subsea's well-proven SeaVator™ and ClayCutter X™ seabed excavation service lines in the US Gulf Coast region, and provide operational support once projects are underway.
John Sands, AGR Subsea Managing Director, said, "We are looking forward to improving our profile in the US Gulf coast. This agreement means that we can serve our clients in the region better and we can convert the significant interest in our seabed excavation services into projects. Mako's long experience in the region, good reputation and excellent network means that we can reach all the relevant clients in the trenching, decommissioning and salvage areas and get our message across clearly."
Jacob Marcell, President of Mako, added, "We are delighted to be working with AGR Subsea Ltd, and look forward to bringing this exciting technology to the US Gulf of Mexico. This agreement complements Mako's products and services, and will create new opportunities for Mako."
- AGR Signs MOU with SP Offshore for Work Offshore Comoros Islands (May 07)
- BP Norge Awards AGR New Frame Agreement (Jun 10)
- Ghanaian Parliament Ratifies South Deepwater Tano Deal (Jan 27)
Company: Mako Technologies, Inc. more info
- Mako Touts AGR's Subsea Solutions in US Gulf Coast Region (Feb 08)
- Deep Down Announces Funding for Mako Technologies Acquisition (Jan 09)
- Deep Down Hooks of Mako Technologies in Acquisition (Dec 18)