Integra Completes Its Largest Rig Manufacturing Contract
In May, 2007, Integra Group signed а contract to manufacture eleven heavy drilling rigs for Gazkomplektimpeks, a Gazprom subsidiary (now Gazprom kompektatsiya). This contract envisaged designing, manufacturing and putting the equipment into operation in the fields of the customer. Two drilling rigs were commissioned to the Zapolyarnoye field in Western Siberia in 2008, while nine rigs were commissioned in the period from summer 2008 till autumn 2009 to the Bovanenkovskoye field (Yamal).
As part of this project the engineering team of URBO (a manufacturing subsidiary of Integra Group) designed a state of the art next generation drilling rig named "Ekaterina". The rig design included a series of innovative engineering solutions, particularly the patented integration of a cementing complex into the skidding system of the rig.
- Court Rejects PGniG's Attempt To Limit Gazprom's Use Of Opal Pipeline (Oct 13)
- Russia's Gazprom Signs LNG Supply Deal With Ghana (Sep 18)
- Gazprom Says Sanctions Won't Stop Nord Stream 2 Pipeline Project (Aug 30)
Company: Integra Group more info
- Integra Completes Its Largest Rig Manufacturing Contract (Jan 28)
- Rosneft Taps Integra's Manufacturing Division for 4 Drilling Rigs (Mar 31)
- Integra Inks 2-Year Contract with Shell, Sibir JV (Jul 17)