Aker Bids Low for Subsea Tree Contract in Brazil
Aker Solutions is the lowest bidder for a four-year frame agreement to supply 61 subsea trees to Brazilian national oil company Petrobras. This has been announced at a public bid opening in Brazil.
Standard procedure is that the company with the lowest bid enters technical clarifications and commercial negotiations with Petrobras. It is expected that this process will take a couple of months, and that a contract could be signed during Q2 2010.
Aker Solutions' bid stands at 195 million Euros.
Operates 35 Offshore Rigs
Manages 12 Offshore Rigs
- Brazil Regulator Allows Petrobras To Source Libra Rig Hull From Abroad (Oct 04)
- Exxon's Big Bet on Brazil Oil Could Signal Major Pre-salt Role (Sep 29)
- Exxon Mobil Bets on Brazil, Buys 10 Oil Blocks in Auction (Sep 28)
Company: Aker Solutions more info
- Aker Completes More Than Two-Thirds of Cost-Cutting Program (May 09)
- Aker Solutions Reduces Total Headcount by Almost 5,000 Since 2014 (Mar 30)
- Aker Solutions Secures Johan Sverdrup Phase 2 FEED Contract (Mar 21)