PetroNeft: Russian Pipeline Completion Slated for April
PetroNeft, owner and operator of Licenses 61 and 67, Tomsk Oblast, Russian Federation, has provided an update on its operations.
- Pipeline construction on schedule for completion in April 2010
- Drilling rig onsite and rig-up underway, first of nine development well program to spud in April
- Equipment procurement and mobilization ongoing as planned
- Appointment of new Vice President of Business Development and Operations
The survey, design and preparatory work on the new pipeline route from Lineynoye to Kiev-Eganskoye has been completed. Pipeline construction activities will commence on schedule in early February and is expected to be completed during April 2010. Final hydro-pressure testing of the line is scheduled for June 2010.
Drilling rig and field facilities
The drilling rig has been successfully mobilised to the Lineynoye Pad A site and rig-up operations are underway. Rig-up and commissioning is scheduled to take approximately 8 weeks with spudding of the first well of the 2010 nine well development drilling program anticipated in early April 2010.
Various equipment items required for the field facilities at Lineynoye are also being delivered to the field, in time for the commencement of construction in March 2010.
- PetroNeft Agrees 2016/17 Work Program with Oil India (Mar 21)
- PetroNeft Sees No Sign of Oil Price Improvement, Vows to Grow Production (Sep 29)
- PetroNeft Brings Tungolskoye's T-503 Well in Western Siberia Online (Jul 22)