RXT Gets Environmental License for Brazil Seismic
Seismic company Reservoir Exploration Technology (RXT) has received notice of the issuance of the category 2 environmental license for operations related to the remaining programs in Brazil.
"This license being issued will now allow the RXT5 operation to begin acquiring data on the surveys under the previously announced Petrobras contract awarded in June 2008", comments Larry Wagner CEO for RXT. "This comes at a very good time as we are now ready to move out of the deep water work into water depths where we have previously demonstrated excellent production rates."
Operates 35 Offshore Rigs
Manages 12 Offshore Rigs
- Brazil Regulator Allows Petrobras To Source Libra Rig Hull From Abroad (Oct 04)
- Exxon's Big Bet on Brazil Oil Could Signal Major Pre-salt Role (Sep 29)
- Exxon Mobil Bets on Brazil, Buys 10 Oil Blocks in Auction (Sep 28)
Company: Reservoir Exploration Technology more info
- RXT Bags OBC Survey for Statoil Field (Jan 13)
- RXT Plans to Strengthen Capital Structure (Mar 08)
- RXT Gets Environmental License for Brazil Seismic (Jan 26)