BOS Gains Foothold in India's Offshore Sector
Bergen Oilfield Services has announced the award of two separate 3D surveys from ONGC and Cairn India.The awards will see the BOS Angler operating on both East and West Coasts of India.
"BOS is delighted extend its global 3D capability to India's exciting offshore prospects," commented Omar Kulbrandstad VP Asia Pacific. "The BOS Angler is a superbly equipped survey vessel equipped with latest seismic systems and we look forward to providing our customers with excellent data and performance."
Operates 38 Offshore Rigs
Manages 8 Offshore Rigs
- Venezuela's PDVSA To Tap Oil Customers To Pay $449MM To ONGC (Nov 15)
- Sources: India ONGC Strikes 'Good' Offshore Oil, Gas Find (Sep 20)
- India To Acquire Seismic Data Of 48,000 Line kms To Boost Oil, Gas Output (Sep 12)
Company: Cairn India more info
- Sri Lanka Launches Tender To Develop Natural Gas Site In Mannar Basin (Feb 13)
- Mangala Field Hits 300 Million Barrels of Cumulative Production (Oct 20)
- Vedanta Wins Cairn Nod For BHP-Style Resources Conglomerate (Sep 13)
Company: Bergen Oilfield Services ASA (BOS) more info
- Bergen Group Dreggen Wins Brazilian EPC contract (May 29)
- Subsea 7 Awards EPC Contract to Bergen Group (May 25)
- Offshore Division Delivers 'Satisfactory' Result for Bergen Group (Feb 15)