Petrobras: No Negotiation in Progress for Stake in Galp
Petrobras is clarifing the news published by the Brazilian and international press regarding the potential acquisition of the stakes held by ENI S.p.A. in Galp Energia; possible partnerships with Galp Energia in the exploration segment; and contracts for oil products distribution in Europe.
The Company clarifies that it is always analyzing investment opportunities in Brazil and abroad that are aligned to the strategies set forth in its Business Plan, but that in this case there is no negotiation in progress.
Additionally, the Company confirms the procedure it has in place of revising its Business Plan annually, excluding the year ended and adding an additional period. The Plan for 2010-2014 period is currently under analysis; however, at the present time no change has been made to the goals nor to the project portfolio of the current Plan (2009-2013).
Operates 35 Offshore Rigs
Manages 12 Offshore Rigs
- Brazil Regulator Allows Petrobras To Source Libra Rig Hull From Abroad (Oct 04)
- Exxon's Big Bet on Brazil Oil Could Signal Major Pre-salt Role (Sep 29)
- Exxon Mobil Bets on Brazil, Buys 10 Oil Blocks in Auction (Sep 28)
Company: ENI more info
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Eni Looks To Strengthen Ties With Rosneft, Maybe In LNG (Oct 19)
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
- Eni Inks Cooperation Deal With China's CNPC (Sep 13)
Company: Galp Energia more info
- Galp Cuts Investment Plan, Sees Higher EBITDA Growth (Feb 21)
- Eni Board Authorizes Investment for First Phase of Coral Discovery (Nov 18)
- European Oil, Gas Companies Looking to Cut Costs Further (Oct 31)