Fracture Stimulation Ops Commence on Kowalik-1H
Empyrean has been advised by the operator, Texas Crude Energy Inc (TCEI), that fracture stimulation operations on the Kowalik-1H well commenced December 28, 2009, with the stimulation of approximately 3,800 feet of the slotted liner section presently underway.
Following stimulation of this section with a single large treatment, the remaining 850 ft of conventional solid liner will be treated in four stages with an isolation plug between each one.
This program is anticipated approximately 7-14 days to complete following which the well will be cleaned up, completed for production and flowed to sales.
- Empyrean Expects Further Upside from Sugarloaf AMI Project in 2016 (Dec 31)
- Empyrean Sees Upgrade to Eagle Ford Shale Asset (Jul 08)
- Empyrean Reports Production Decrease at Sugarloaf (May 21)
Company: Texas Crude Energy more info
- Empyrean Reports on Sugarloaf Frac Operations (Jan 28)
- Texas Crude Spuds New Well at Sugarloaf Project (Jan 22)
- Fracture Stimulation Ops Commence on Kowalik-1H (Dec 30)