Neptune to Provide Services for ConocoPhillips' Timor Sea Facility
Neptune Marine Services has been awarded a combined services contract from ConocoPhillips Australia Pty Ltd on the Bayu-Undan Gas Recycle Facility located in the Timor Sea.
Encompassing four of Neptune's service lines, the scope of work includes a program of pipeline inspection surveys, ROV inspection of the facility's pipelines and platform utilizing the Neptune Trident support vessel, and grouting services.
Neptune's Managing Director and CEO, Christian Lange, said the contract award was indicative of Neptune's maturation across its target industries.
"This project highlights Neptune's unique ability to provide its clients with customized solutions comprising multiple services that are assembled and managed by a single contractor," he explained.
In related company news, Neptune Geomatics has been awarded a rig positioning contract from Esso Australia Ltd, a subsidiary of ExxonMobil Corporation, on the Kipper Turrum Tuna Development Project in Australia's Bass Strait region.
Lange said the new program of work, together with the recently announced contract awards in the UK, would contribute approximately $15 million to the company's second half revenue and earnings weighting guidance.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Most US Gulf Oil Output Offline Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 06)
- U.S. Gulf Oil Producers Start Evacuating Staff Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 05)
- For ConocoPhillips, Harvey A Test Of Remote Operations (Sep 07)
Company: Neptune Marine Services more info
- Neptune Marine Services Bags Quadrant's Contract for Work Off Australia (Sep 27)
- Neptune Marine Services Wins Contract from PTTEP Australasia (Jul 28)
- Neptune Bags Kitan Disconnection Project Contract from Technip (Feb 11)