Legacy Reserves Enters into Commodity Swaps for Wyoming Assets
Legacy Reserves has entered into an agreement to purchase working interests in 13 operated oil fields in the Big Horn and Wind River Basins of Wyoming for $130 million in cash.
Related to the announced acquisition, Legacy entered into commodity swap transactions tabulated below, swapping fixed prices for floating prices with members of our bank group. For natural gas, we hedged primarily on the Colorado Interstate Gas ("CIG") pipeline index which represents the index on which the majority of the residue gas from the Wyoming properties is sold after processing.
|Year||Oil Volumes (Bbls)||WTI Oil Price ($/Bbl)||Natural Gas Volumes (MMBtu)||Natural Gas CIG ($/MMBtu)|
Legacy also entered the following swaps for ANR-OK and Waha (West Texas) natural gas over the last month for its existing assets and recent acquisitions:
|Year||Natural Gas Volumes (MMBtu)||Natural Gas (ANR-OK ($/MMBtu)||Natural Gas Volumes (MMBtu)||Natural Gas Waha ($/MMBtu)|
- St. Mary to Focus Efforts in Rocky Mountain Region (Mar 18)
- St. Mary Maintains Borrowing Base at $900MM (Mar 18)
- St. Mary Updates Status of Rocky Mountain Divestitures (Jan 08)
Company: Legacy Reserves LP more info
- Legacy Reserves Finalizes Acquisition in Permian Basin (Nov 15)
- Legacy Reserves Increases Borrowing Base to $410MM (Apr 01)
- Brigham to Divest West Texas Assets (Mar 29)