MEO Updates on WA-360-P Farm-In, Rig Search for Artemis-1
MEO Australia advised that its preferred farminee has now received Board of Director approval authorizing it to complete the farm-in to Exploration Permit WA-360-P. This approval enables finalisation of the documentation to complete the farm-in which will be subject only to Australian regulatory approvals including the Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB).
A joint release with details of the farm-in will be made once the agreements have been executed.
Concurrent with this approval, MEO has triggered its option to fund the Permit Year 5 (commencing February 1, 2010) commitment well in WA-360-P, completing its farm-in for a 70% interest in the Permit with Rankin Trend Pty Ltd (a wholly owned subsidiary of Moby Oil and Gas and Cue Exploration Pty Ltd. MEO will retain a minimum 20% interest in the permit post farm-out.
Discussions have commenced with drilling rig operators aimed at securing a drilling rig for the second half of 2010 to drill Artemis-1 which is targeting mean prospective resources of approximately 12 Tcf.
- Sampang JV Approves Project to Extend Field Life by 2 Years to 2020 (Sep 22)
- SKK Migas Extends Exploration Period for East Kalimantan's Mahakam PSC (May 04)
- NOPTA Approves Cue's WA-359-P Work Program Suspension, Extends Permit Term (Apr 14)
Company: Moby Oil and Gas Limited more info
- Petrobras Takes Bite of North Carnarvon Basin (Apr 14)
- MEO Updates on WA-360-P Farm-In, Rig Search for Artemis-1 (Dec 21)
- MEO Australia Reports on WA-360-P Farm-In (Nov 16)
Company: MEO Australia Ltd more info
- MEO Australia Seeks Shareholder Approval to Rename Firm as Melbana Energy (Sep 28)
- MEO Australia: 4 Companies Interested in Beehive Farm-Out Deal (Sep 12)
- MEO Australia Provides Update on Projects in Australia, NZ & Cuba (Aug 15)