InterMoor's La. Facility Receives ISO 9001:2000 Certification
InterMoor Inc., an Acteon company, has received ISO 9001:2000 certification for its subsea services facility in Lafayette, LA.
This certifies InterMoor to perform a scope of work including engineering, design, fabrication, installation and servicing of subsea structures. With the addition of the Lafayette location, all of InterMoor's facilities in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil are now certified.
"Achieving ISO status for our subsea services facility shows InterMoor's clients that our processes are held to the highest standard in each of our facilities," said Randy Mautz, InterMoor Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Director. "As a company, we have a commitment to quality assurance and providing products and services that will successfully meet our customers' needs."
To receive the new ISO 9001:2000 certification, an organization must develop, maintain and continually improve a quality management system to ensure that the organization consistently provides a product that meets customer and applicable regulatory requirements with the aim to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective implementation of the system.
- Sea Trucks to Provide Floatel Services for Malikai Project Off Malaysia (Jun 22)
- InterMoor Completes Mooring Work for COOEC at China's Panyu, Enping Fields (Oct 23)
- Acteon's InterMoor Expands in Asia Pacific, Opens New Singapore Office (Apr 25)
Company: Acteon more info
- InterMoor Wraps Up Ops at Offshore Angola Gig (Apr 03)
- 2H Offshore Expands Malaysia & Australia Presence, May Recruit Engineering (Dec 04)
- LDD Wraps Up Foundation Installation Gig Offshore Gabon (Oct 20)