Shell to Take Up Woodside's Share Offer
Royal Dutch Shell plc confirms intention to take up Woodside share offer
Woodside Petroleum, an Australian-listed exploration & production company focused on Australian LNG, has announced an entitlement offer of new shares today.
At present, Shell Energy Holding Australia Limited ("Shell") has a 34.27% stake in Woodside. Shell confirms that it has accepted the offer which will cost A$862.5 million, so that it will maintain its 34.27% stake.
Operates 27 Offshore Rigs
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
- Shell, Varo End Talks on Germany Refinery Stake Sale (Oct 06)
Company: Woodside more info
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- Chevron Starts LNG Output at Australia's Wheatstone (Oct 09)
- Global LNG: Faltering Supply Prompts Short-Covering Price Rally (Aug 11)
- Woodside Sees Output Growing 15 Pct Over Next Three Years (May 23)