Technip Reels in Contract for Asgard Gas Transfer Project
Technip has been awarded by Statoil ASA an engineering, procurement, construction and installation lump sum contract, worth in excess of €23 million, for the Åsgard Gas Transfer Project. The Åsgard field is located on the Norwegian Continental Shelf at a water depth of 300 meters.
The contract covers fabrication and installation of an approximately 4 kilometer-long rigid flowline(2) in 2010 and the replacement of two flexible risers in 2011.
The contract will be executed by the Group's operating center in Oslo, Norway. The flowline fabrication will be executed by the Technip spoolbase in Orkanger while installation will be performed by the newly converted Apache II. The marine operations in 2011 will be from Skandi Arctic.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Statoil Takes First Bite Of Solar Market With Brazilian Joint Venture (Oct 04)
- Statoil Charters Last of Largest Oil Tankers to Hold Crude for Asia Buyers (Sep 28)
- Statoil And Partners Plan Output Capacity Expansion At Troll Gas Field (Sep 26)
Company: Technip more info
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)