Polarcus to Acquire 3D Seismic Offshore Cameroon in 2010
Reference is made to the notice published by Polarcus Limited on October 29, 2009, regarding the receipt of a Letter of Award from a leading independent oil company for 3D seismic acquisition project offshore West Africa.
Polarcus announced today that further to the referenced notification, the necessary governmental approvals and consent from Petronas
Carigali have been secured for the award and a service contract executed with the client, Noble Energy Cameroon Limited.
The 1,500km2 3D seismic acquisition project, offshore Cameroon, will be acquired by Polarcus Naila, the Company's second 12 streamer 3D seismic vessel. The project will commence in Q1 2010 and is expected to run for forty-five days.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Petronas Unit Agrees Share Swap With Shell's Africa Operator (Dec 05)
- Malaysia's Petronas Asked To Exit Myanmar In Protest Of Rohingya Crisis (Nov 08)
- JERA's New LNG Contract With Petronas Foretells Smaller, Shorter Deals (Oct 25)
Company: Noble Energy more info
- US Shale Producers Promise both Higher Output and Returns (Nov 03)
- Fault at Israel's Tamar Gas Field Prompts Use of Dirtier Fuels (Sep 22)
- Leviathan Partners in Talks to Pipe Gas to Egypt Via Jordan (Aug 10)