Neptune Marine Services has been awarded a new round of international contracts for some of the oil and gas industry's leading operators.
Spanning all of the world's major geographic regions, the contracts include:
- A combined services project off the West Australian coast for global exploration and production company, Apache Energy.
- Various pipeline stabilization and free span rectification projects including that for the Pipeline Replacement Project 2 being carried out by Leighton International for India's Oil and Natural Gas Corporation.
- A range of inspection and maintenance support services on Australia's North West Shelf including a five-year program of inspection services for a leading FPSO operator.
- Design and manufacture of specialist subsea equipment for some of the oil and gas industry's major multinationals.
- Extended fabrication scope on the Pelamis Wave Power Eon Project in the UK that generates electricity from wave energy.
Neptune's Managing Director and CEO, Christian Lange, said the new round of work, valued at more than $20 million, was indicative of the improving domestic and international oilfield service environment.