Petrobras Awards Time Charter to Siem Offshore for PSV
Siem Consub (Brazil) has been awarded a time charter contract by Petrobras for one large-size PSV.
Siem Consub is wholly owned subsidiary of Siem Offshore. The term of the contract is three years, with 3 x 1 years options. The contract value for the firm period is approximately US $32.8 million.
Operates 35 Offshore Rigs
Manages 12 Offshore Rigs
- Brazil Regulator Allows Petrobras To Source Libra Rig Hull From Abroad (Oct 04)
- Exxon's Big Bet on Brazil Oil Could Signal Major Pre-salt Role (Sep 29)
- Exxon Mobil Bets on Brazil, Buys 10 Oil Blocks in Auction (Sep 28)
Company: Siem Offshore Inc. more info
- Siem Offshore Acquires 100% Interest in Secunda Canada (May 18)
- Woodside Inks Contract for Australia's First LNG-Powered Support Vessel (Apr 12)
- Siem Offshore Bags Contract to Provide AHTS Vessel to Woodside (Mar 21)