Ida Likely Spared GOM Energy Facilities
Citing RBC Capital Markets, Dow Jones reports that Tropical Storm Ida more than likely did not cause any material damage to U.S. Gulf oil and gas infrastructure.
Tropical Storm Ida made first landfall around 5:40 CST on Dauphin Island, Alabama with sustained winds of 45 MPH, according to the National Hurricane Center.
Operates 28 Offshore Rigs
- BP Midstream Partners Seeks To Raise Up To $893MM In IPO (Oct 16)
- BP, Azerbaijan's SOCAR To Sign Caspian Sea Exploration Deal In 2017 (Oct 12)
- Increasing the World's Oil Reserves with Digitization (Oct 09)
Company: Mariner Energy more info
- BOEMRE Deems Heater-Treater Cause of Vermilion Fire (May 25)
- Apache Releases Earnings Consideration Elections (Nov 15)
- Apache Finalizes $800MM Merger with Mariner (Nov 10)
Company: ENI more info
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
- Eni Inks Cooperation Deal With China's CNPC (Sep 13)
- Italy's Eni Confident Of Dividend Even With Lower Oil Prices (Jul 28)