Stratic Trims 2009 Gross Production Estimate for West Don
At Petrofac's West Don field, Stratic now considers that 2009 gross production from the field will be approximately 1.75 million barrels of oil (mmbbls) (Stratic share: 0.30 mmbbls), compared with its previous estimate of 2.1 mmbbls (Stratic share: 0.36 mmbbls). The reduction reflects continuing gas lift and water injection performance below expectation. Work is well underway on the export pipeline tie-back to the Thistle facilities, with completion on-track for February 2010.
Stratic plans to provide a further update on West Don production and reserves in the Company's third quarter interim results, to be released in late November 2009.
- EnQuest Commences Drilling at West Don Field (Aug 09)
- EnQuest Increases Reserves in North Sea with Stratic Acquisition (Aug 03)
- Stratic Highlights 1Q10 Financial, Operational Results (May 28)
Company: Petrofac more info
- Petrofac Extends North Sea Contract with Chevron (Oct 05)
- Petrofac JV Awarded $2B Refinery Contract In Oman (Aug 04)
- Petrofac Makes 29% Headcount Reduction, Revenue Hits $7.8B (Feb 22)