ClampOn Clinches Order for Subsea Sensors at Tordis and Vigdis
ClampOn will supply subsea sand monitoring sensors to the Tordis Vigdis Controls Modification project, located in the Greater Gullfaks Area.
The contract is for 18 ClampOn DSP-06 Compact Particle Monitors, which will be delivered in 2010. The funnels and sensors will be installed on the subsea modules by an ROV at a depth of about 200m. The Tordis and Vigdis oil fields are in the North Sea, to the west of the Norwegian city of Stavanger.
Not all acoustic monitors are alike. Subsea sensors from ClampOn are the only acoustic sensors with atmospheric and high pressure chambers, pipe contact verification, electronic beam welding and dual independent electronics. Thousands of units have been in successful operation since 1998. These qualities make ClampOn the preferred supplier of non-intrusive sensors for applications worldwide.
- ClampOn Wins Supply Gig for Hess' Tubular Bells Proj. (May 11)
- ClampOn to Deliver Subsea Monitors to Pan Pandora Project (Jan 06)
- ClampOn to Supply Subsea Equipment to Chevron GOM Projects (Aug 10)
Company: StatoilHydro more info
Operates 30 Offshore Rigs
- Samsung Heavy Industries Lands Statoil FSU Construction Contract (Sep 14)
- First Movers in Eco-Drilling: Going 'Dope'-less (Apr 25)
- StatoilHydro Delays Hammerfest LNG Start Up (Nov 23)