Marathon Taps CSL for Ozona Engineering Services in GOM
CSL's Houston operation has secured a contract to provide TTR (Top Tensioned Riser) engineering validation and installation support to Marathon's Ozona project, a subsea tieback to Shell's Auger tension leg platform in the Gulf of Mexico.
Bill Washington, CSL General Manager in the US said, "We look forward to supporting Marathon from our Houston base which has greatly increased our ability to participate actively in the market since becoming operational earlier this year."
Operates 27 Offshore Rigs
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
- Shell, Varo End Talks on Germany Refinery Stake Sale (Oct 06)
Company: Marathon Oil Company more info
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- Harvey's Wake Tempers Bullish Outlook for US Oil Output Growth (Sep 01)
- RoyalGate to Drill New Well in Equatorial Guinea's Block Z (Sep 25)
- ShaMaran Subsidiary to Contest TAQA Default Notice (Sep 21)
Company: Construction Specialists Ltd. (CSL) more info
- CSL to Decommission Tristan North West in UK North Sea (Jan 12)
- CSL to Deliver Pipeline for Subsea Tie-Back in UK North Sea (Oct 21)
- Marathon Taps CSL for Ozona Engineering Services in GOM (Oct 21)