CSL to Deliver Pipeline for Subsea Tie-Back in UK North Sea
Subsea project management and engineering company, CSL, has announced the award of contracts by Lundin Britain Limited and Marathon Oil Corporation.
CSL is providing project management, engineering and commercial support services to Lundin Britain Limited to deliver a new 10" production pipeline between an existing subsea tie-back and a platform located in the UK sector of the Northern North Sea.
Since July 2009 CSL has brought the project from the preliminary stages through the design phase resulting in the recent award of an EPIC (Engineering, Procurement, Installation and Commissioning) contract. The project is due for completion in Q2 2010.
Mark Gillespie, CSL Managing Director, said, "The fast track nature of the project is testament to the commitment, dedication and partnership approach the Lundin Britain and CSL team has demonstrated during the initial stages of this work. CSL has supported Lundin assets since 2006 and we're delighted to continue to develop our relationship on the back of the good work our subsea operations support team has delivered to date."
Operates 2 Offshore Rigs
- Lundin Board Proposes Malaysia, France, Netherlands Asset Spin Off (Feb 13)
- Swedish Oil Firm Lundin Sees Output More Than Doubling Next Decade (Feb 01)
- Lundin's Development Expenditure to Top $1B in 2017 (Jan 19)
Company: Construction Specialists Ltd. (CSL) more info
- CSL to Decommission Tristan North West in UK North Sea (Jan 12)
- CSL to Deliver Pipeline for Subsea Tie-Back in UK North Sea (Oct 21)
- Marathon Taps CSL for Ozona Engineering Services in GOM (Oct 21)