BG Norge Taps Sevan Marine for Feasibility Study
BG Norge has awarded Sevan Marine a study focused on demonstrating the feasibility of the Sevan cylindrical FPSO as part of the concept selection work being done to evaluate one of their discoveries.
The study will be performed during last quarter 2009.
- Shell Mulls LNG-Hub Network as Use by Ships and Trucks Expands (Jul 11)
- Tanzania Laws Would Allow Govt to Tear Up Mining, Energy Deals (Jun 29)
- Despite Cuts, Big Oil to Expand Production into the 2020s (Sep 05)
Company: Sevan Marine more info
- Sembcorp Marine Acquires 50% Stake in KANFA Aragon from Sevan Marine (Jun 29)
- Sevan Marine's Unit KANFA Bags $50M EPC Deal for FPSO Yinson Production (Feb 17)
- First Oil in Sight at Huntington (Mar 27)