DOF Secures Inspection Contract for Blue Stream Pipelines
DOF ASA's subsidiary DOF Subsea Norway has been awarded a pipeline inspection contract by Blue Stream Pipeline Company BV to execute two external pipeline inspection campaigns of the Blue Stream Pipelines located in the Black Sea. The work will be carried out onboard the company's vessel Geosund and will utilise its Ultra Heavy Duty Schilling work ROV.
The project will be split into two stages, the first of which will commence during the first quarter of 2010 and will last for approximately 1-2 months. The second stage will be completed during 2012.
DOF Subsea Norway's General Manager, Duncan MacPherson, said, "This is a strategic win for our team and allows us to demonstrate our project delivery capability to a new client on an exciting project in a challenging geographic location."
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- DOF Subsea Bags IRM Contract for Shell Australia's Prelude FLNG Facility (Aug 01)
- DOF Rederi Secures North Sea Services Contracts with Nexen, Maersk (Apr 12)
Company: Blue Stream Pipeline Co. B.V. more info
- DOF Secures Inspection Contract for Blue Stream Pipelines (Oct 12)
- DeepOcean Wins Blue Stream Inspection Job (Jun 22)