BW Offshore Signs LOI for Papa Terra FPSO
The Papa Terra Joint Venture, consisting of Petrobras (operator) and Chevron, has concluded the contracting and negotiation process with the consortium of BW Offshore and the Brazilian industrial group QUIP for the FPSO P-63 for the Papa Terra field.
A Letter of Intent was signed yesterday, while sanction of the project will occur at a later date.
BW Offshore intends to use the ULCC BW Nisa for this project.
Operates 35 Offshore Rigs
Manages 12 Offshore Rigs
- Brazil Regulator Allows Petrobras To Source Libra Rig Hull From Abroad (Oct 04)
- Exxon's Big Bet on Brazil Oil Could Signal Major Pre-salt Role (Sep 29)
- Exxon Mobil Bets on Brazil, Buys 10 Oil Blocks in Auction (Sep 28)
Company: Chevron Corporation more info
- Chevron Approves New Tech Investment To Raise Output At North Sea Field (Oct 20)
- Canada's Keyera Signs Pact With Chevron To Transport, Store NGL (Oct 10)
- Chevron Starts LNG Output at Australia's Wheatstone (Oct 09)
Company: BW Offshore more info
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Keppel Wins $89M Deals for Work on 3 Floating Facilities, 1 Pipelay Vessel (Jul 08)
- BW Offshore Secures 3 Year Contract Extension for FPSO BW Pioneer (Apr 26)