Apache Drills Duster with Hyssop-1 Well

The Hyssop-1 well located in TP/7 offshore Australia was drilled to a depth of 756 meters measured depth. No commercial hydrocarbons were encountered and the well will be plugged and abandoned.

The Ensco-53 drilling rig will next be mobilized to drill the Mosman-1 well also in TP/7.

Apache is the operator of Hyssop-1 with a 90% interest; Pan Pacific Petroleum holds the remaining 10%.
Events  SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER

Our Privacy Pledge
SUBSCRIBE


Most Popular Articles
Related Articles


Brent Crude Oil : $48.06/BBL 2.51%
Light Crude Oil : $45.77/BBL 2.17%
Natural Gas : $2.97/MMBtu 2.30%
Updated in last 24 hours