Providence Shoots New 2D Seismic Offshore Nigeria
Providence Resources has announced the successful acquisition of a new 2D seismic survey over its Oil Mining Lease 113 (OML 113) in the Benin Embayment, offshore Nigeria. This new 2D survey was acquired by Petroleum Geo-Services (PGS) using the vessel M.V Falcon Explorer and extended over a total line length of c. 130 kilometers.
OML113 contains the Aje Field, which is operated by Yinka Folawiyo Petroleum Company Limited ('YFP'), with Chevron Nigeria Deepwater H Limited ('Chevron') acting as Technical Advisor to the Operator. The other partners in OML113 are Vitol Exploration Nigeria Limited ('Vitol'), Energy Equity Resources Aje Limited ('EER') and PR Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited ('Providence').
- Canada's Keyera Signs Pact With Chevron To Transport, Store NGL (Oct 10)
- Chevron Starts LNG Output at Australia's Wheatstone (Oct 09)
- Petrofac Extends North Sea Contract with Chevron (Oct 05)
Company: Providence Resources PLC more info
- Providence Expects to Drill Druid Prospect in Summer 2017 (Sep 15)
- Newgrange Prospect Could Hold 13.6 Tcf of Gas (Jul 12)
- Providence Offered LO 16/27 Offshore Ireland (Jun 23)
Company: Vitol GPC Investments more info
- World's Biggest Oil Traders See Wildly Diverging Crude Price (Oct 19)
- Middle East Oil Producers Turn to Crude Trading to Boost Incomes (Sep 29)
- Glencore Strikes Multi-Year Purchase Deal With Angola LNG (Sep 20)