Acergy Aces Phase 2 Pipeline Installation Contract Off Angola
Acergy has announced the award of the Block 17/18 GEP Phase 2 Project, a contract valued at approximately $110 million from Total E&P Angola and BP Angola (Block 18) B.V. for the installation of over 70km of 24" pipeline from Block 2, together with the associated jumper, PLET and tie-ins, to the Nearshore / Onshore pipeline in water depths up to 40 meters.
Engineering will commence with immediate effect with offshore installation scheduled to commence in the second quarter of 2010, using Acergy Polaris, Acergy Hawk and Acergy Legend.
Bruno Chabas, Acergy's Chief Operating Officer, said, "We are pleased to have been awarded this contract which enables our clients to build upon their involvement in the Angola LNG project. This contract award further re-enforces Acergy's strong presence in Angola."
Operates 28 Offshore Rigs
- BP Midstream Partners Seeks To Raise Up To $893MM In IPO (Oct 16)
- BP, Azerbaijan's SOCAR To Sign Caspian Sea Exploration Deal In 2017 (Oct 12)
- Increasing the World's Oil Reserves with Digitization (Oct 09)
Company: Acergy S.A. more info
- Acergy Awards Serimax Welding Contract Offshore Nigeria (Mar 07)
- Acergy Awarded Contract Offshore Brazil (Dec 01)
- Acergy Awarded Contract for Medway Development Project (Nov 04)
Company: Total E & P Ltd more info
- Petrofac Secures 3-Year North Sea Services Contract Extension (May 19)
- NPD Grants Tullow, Total Drilling Permits Offshore Norway (May 18)
- Total, Wintershall Drill Dry Wells Offshore Norway (Mar 02)