Apache Taps Expro for Wireline Services at Forties Field
International oilfield service company Expro has been awarded a multi-million pound contract by Apache North Sea Ltd in the UK North Sea following completion of a competitive tender process.
The contract, worth approximately US $7.5 million annually, mainly covers work on the Forties field. It sees Expro providing wireline services and establishing an alliance with another leading provider to deliver coiled tubing and pumping services for Apache.
In total, 24 offshore employees will be dedicated to this contract. The contract has a firm duration of three years with two optional one-year extensions.
Expro is a leading global provider of completion wireline services. Focusing on well performance and service, Expro provides a comprehensive range of services for cost-effective operations.
Abdallah Awara, director of Expro's Europe / Former Soviet Union region, said, "We are delighted to secure this contract win with Apache which allows us to further develop our relationship with this important customer.
"Expro already holds a contract with Apache for explosives services and this new work consolidates Expro's wireline intervention services portfolio with Apache."
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- Apache Raises North America Output Forecast, Swings To Profit (May 04)
- Oil Producer Apache Posts Smaller-Than-Expected Loss (Nov 03)
- Trade Group Oil & Gas UK Makes 4 Board Appointments (Oct 04)
Company: Expro International Group more info
- Ex-Oil Workers Look to Grow Aberdeen Brewery, Employ More Ex-Energy Staff (Dec 01)
- Expro Opens Aberdeen Office (Mar 29)
- Expro Bags Subsea Services Gig in China (Mar 19)