PetroHungaria Preps PEN-105 for Production Testing
Leni Gas & Oil announced that PetroHungaria kft (LGO 7.27%) has concluded drilling and logging of the Pen-105 in the Penészlek Development Area of eastern Hungary and is currently preparing for production testing.
Pen-105 is the third well in the Development and commenced drilling on August 16 targeting mean contingent gas resources of 1.46 bcf in two Miocene reservoirs to a depth of approximately 1500m. The well was completed on prognosis as an appraisal of the Pen-12 discovery well which tested gas from the Miocene volcaniclastic reservoir section. Test results will be announced in due course.
David Lenigas, Executive Chairman, commented, "LGO are pleased with the successful drilling of Pen-105. We look forward to reporting the test results from the well shortly in addition to a production schedule update for the Development."
- Leni Sees Goudron Well Flow at 700 Barrels per Day (Sep 17)
- Leni Drills 5th Well in Trinidad Development Campaign (Aug 21)
- Leni Appoints New Finance Director (Aug 07)
Company: PetroHungaria kft more info
- PetroHungaria Begins Sidetrack of Hungary Well (Mar 21)
- Ascent Brings Hungarian Gas Well Online (Mar 23)
- PetroHungaria Spuds New Peneszlek Well in Hungary (Feb 09)