BW Offshore Inks Charter with Shell UK for FPSO BW Carmen
BW Offshore has signed a short term charter contract for the FPSO BW Carmen with Shell U.K. Limited.
The vessel will support a pipeline cleaning operation in a decommissioning project in the UK sector of the Southern North Sea. The start date for the contract is mid-September, and the vessel is scheduled to be available for new opportunities from mid-October.
Operates 27 Offshore Rigs
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
- Shell, Varo End Talks on Germany Refinery Stake Sale (Oct 06)
Company: BW Offshore more info
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Keppel Wins $89M Deals for Work on 3 Floating Facilities, 1 Pipelay Vessel (Jul 08)
- BW Offshore Secures 3 Year Contract Extension for FPSO BW Pioneer (Apr 26)