Venture Announces Board Changes
Venture Production plc on Thursday announced changes to the composition of the Board as a result of the successful final cash offer by Centrica Resources (UK) Limited ('Centrica Resources'), a wholly owned subsidiary of Centrica plc ('Centrica'"), for Venture.
John Morgan, Non-Executive Chairman, Mark Nicholls, Deputy Chairman and Senior Independent Non-Executive Director, Larry Kinch, Alan Jones, Tom Ehret, Robb Turner, Tom Blades and Andrew Carr-Locke, all Non-Executive Directors of Venture, will Thursday resign and step down from their positions with the Board with immediate effect.
In their place, Nick Luff, Finance Director of Centrica plc, Mark Hanafin, Managing Director Centrica Energy and Europe and Grant Dawson, General Counsel and Company Secretary of Centrica plc will Thursday be appointed as Directors of Venture and assume their positions on the Board with immediate effect.
- Drilling of Well at Fogelberg Gas Discovery to Start in Feb/March -Centrica (Sep 01)
- Centrica Merges Oil Business with Bayerngas to Tap Younger Fields (Jul 17)
- Gazprom Smells Opportunity as UK's Biggest Gas Store Shuts (Jun 23)
Company: Venture Production more info
- Venture Production Shuffles Board (Sep 10)
- Venture Announces Board Changes (Aug 27)
- Venture Advises Shareholders to Accept Centrica's Offer (Aug 25)