Farstad Shipping Snags Contract for AHTS Far Scout in Brazil
Farstad Shipping confirmed that Petrobras has awarded a 2 year contract for the AHTS Far Scout (UT 722 L, 2001, 18.000 bhp) in Brazil. Start-up of the contract will be October 2009.
The total value of the contract is approximately NOK 180 million (near US $30 million).
Operates 35 Offshore Rigs
Manages 12 Offshore Rigs
- Brazil Regulator Allows Petrobras To Source Libra Rig Hull From Abroad (Oct 04)
- Exxon's Big Bet on Brazil Oil Could Signal Major Pre-salt Role (Sep 29)
- Exxon Mobil Bets on Brazil, Buys 10 Oil Blocks in Auction (Sep 28)
Company: Farstad Shipping more info
- Norwegian Firms to Create Offshore Oil Industry Supply Vessels Giant (Feb 06)
- Farstad Shipping Sells AHTS Lady Sandra (Sep 27)
- Farstad Consolidates Australian Ops in Perth, Cuts 35 Jobs (Sep 21)