Ascent to Spud PEN-105 Well in Hungary Soon
Ascent Resources advised that mobilization of the rig that will drill the PEN-105 well in the Penészlek area of the Nyírség permits in Hungary has commenced. It is expected that drilling will begin over the next week and that it will take approximately three weeks to evaluate the primary target, a gas prospect that is estimated to be at a depth of 1,500m.
Ascent holds a 45.23% interest in the Penészlek Project through its equity interest in PetroHungaria kft. Other partners are DualEx (37.5%), Geomega (8%), Leni Gas & Oil (7.27%) and Swede Resources (2%).
- Ascent Resources Appoints Interim CEO (Sep 11)
- Ascent Resources Appoints New CFO (Aug 03)
- Brazil's Odebrecht, Braskem to Operate US Petrochemical Project (Apr 10)
Company: Leni Gas & Oil plc more info
- Leni Sees Goudron Well Flow at 700 Barrels per Day (Sep 17)
- Leni Drills 5th Well in Trinidad Development Campaign (Aug 21)
- Leni Appoints New Finance Director (Aug 07)
Company: DualEx Energy International Inc. more info
- DualEx Considers Repair Options for Hungary Well (Mar 15)
- Ascent Resources Tests Positive Gas at GH-1 in Hungary (Sep 17)
- Drilling Kicks Off at Gorbehaza-1 Onshore Hungary (Aug 18)